In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Start New Company Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password and user name. On registration you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. All goods purchased from Start New Company Pty Ltd remain our property until paid in full, including ASIC fee, and our fee.
5. The ownership of any registered company passes to You upon payment in full for our services. If the payment has not been made in full within 7 days, we reserve the right to cancel provision of the service to you and claim the amount paid by way of damages payable to us in respect of losses sustained by us due to the cancellation of the service.
6. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time without notice to you if you breach these terms and conditions or for any other valid reason in our absolute discretion.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order but have not paid for our service and/or products the subject of the order in full, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change and refund any payments made by you.
1. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any incorrect description, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
2. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
1. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
3. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
4. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
5. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
6. Any misspelling with regard to your choice of company name and its subsequent registration with ASIC is solely your responsibility; and no refunds will be given for any or part of the product.
7. Each order placed, is conditionally accepted by us. We will endeavour to provide unconditional acceptance or rejection of your order within 1 business day of you placing the order. If we have not responded to you within 2 days following placement of the order, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that ASIC has declined the registration.
8. Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
9. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in any goods to be purchased by you from our website passes to you when we have received full payment for such goods and there has been no rejection (deemed or otherwise of your order). Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
10. If for any reason, our software and or billing system, and or third party integrated payment gateway charges an incorrect amount, we will contact you and advise the balance to be paid, or balance of any refund to be given. Please also read this terms in conjunction with ‘Registered Users’ clause 4.
11. In the event we need to regain ownership of any company registered via our website due to non payment or delay in payment, we reserve the right to charge an administration fee of $180. Should you later be in a position to pay for the services in full, and before we can pass ownership and title to you, $180 and the original outstanding amount will need to be paid first by you.
12. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods.
Product Returns (for company registrations that are printed and sent)
1. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
2. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card (apart from the ASIC fee as it is not refundable) for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
1. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for your own use.
2. You are not permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for any use. Your use or download of our content in any way infringes our intellectual property rights.
3. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
4. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
5. You will indemnify us and keep us indemnified in respect of any losses, expenses and costs of claims, losses, law suits, court proceedings, arbitration and any disputes related your breach of these terms and conditions.
1. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide. Neither do we make any representations on their behalf. In order to obtain the benefit and rely on any such representations, please contact such third parties directly. You undertake to make such contact and engage with any third party referred to on our website or in any product or services distributed, available for purchase or acquired by use of our website before making any claims against that the that third party.
2. You agree to contact any third party related to our service, product or website at your own risk and on the terms and conditions agreed with that third party.
3. You may link to our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
2. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
3. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
4. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
1. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
2. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
3. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
4. From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
5. Despite any other term and condition and subject to laws which cannot be contracted out of, we do not guarantee that any services or product is fit for any purpose other than general use and reference material. You acknowledge that your specific circumstances have not been taken into account in providing such service or product. We are not providing any legal or financial advice of any nature and you agree to use our services and products at your own risk.
Statutory Guarantees and Warranties to Consumers
1. Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (“C&C Act”) defines a consumer. Under the C&C Act we are a supplier of either goods or services or both to you, and as a consumer the C&C Act gives you statutory guarantees. Attached to the Standard Terms and Conditions are:
• Schedule 2 of the C&C Act; and
• those statutory guarantees, all of which are given by us to you if you are a consumer.
2. If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act of our goods or services then we give you a warranty that at the time of supply of those goods or services to you, if they are defective then:
• We will repair or replace the goods or any part of them that is defective; or
• Provide again or rectify any services or part of them that are defective; or
• Wholly or partly recompense you if they are defective.
3. As a consumer under the C&C Act you may be entitled to receive from us notices under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act. In that regard:
• If you are a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act and the goods or services we are providing relate to the repair of consumer goods then we will give you any notice which we are obliged to give you under Schedule 2 section 103 of the C&C Act.
• If we are a repairer of goods capable of retaining user-generated data then we hereby give you notice that the repair of those goods may result in the loss of the data.
• If we are a repairer and our practice is to supply refurbished goods as an alternative to repairing your defective goods or to use refurbished parts in the repair, then we give you notice that the goods presented by you to us for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. We also give you notice that we may use in the repair of your goods, refurbished parts.
Limitation of Liability
1. If you are not a consumer within the meaning of Schedule 2 of the C&C Act then this clause applies to you. If you are a consumer within the meaning of the C&C Act then this clause has no effect whatsoever to in any way limit our liability or your rights. If you are not a consumer:
• To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those services supplied again.
• We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
• We do not accept liability for anything contained in the post of a user or in any form of communication which originates with a user and not with Us.
• We do not participate in any way in the transactions between our users.
1. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
1. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than 1 day, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least 1days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
1. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Queensland and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
2. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
1. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
Version 2.0 Effective 08/11/2019