You've mastered how to do several tasks yourself over the past few years. For instance,…
Once you have registered your new company, there are some things that you need to do once you have started operating.
- Have your company name displayed at every location where you carry on business and are open to the public
- Include your ABN or ACN on all your company documents.
Documents like: All public documents, every negotiable instrument, all documents
lodged with ASIC
- Keep records of your members and any meetings that you hold. Your company should always maintain
* a register of all company members
* copies of minutes from any general meetings
* any relevant financial records.
You must retain a copy of any relevant financial records for seven years at least.
Enter your new company name now to check availability