Once you have registered your new company, there are some things that you need to do once you have started operating.
- Have your company name displayed at every location where you carry on business and are open to the public
- Include your ABN or ACN on all your company documents.
Documents like: All public documents, every negotiable instrument, all documents
lodged with ASIC
- Keep records of your members and any meetings that you hold. Your company should always maintain
* a register of all company members
* copies of minutes from any general meetings
* any relevant financial records.
You must retain a copy of any relevant financial records for seven years at least.
Enter your new company name now to check availability